Did You Complete the Game?

Discussion in 'GTA Liberty City Stories' started by Dave, Aug 8, 2013.

1. LanceVanceDance

You know what turned me off from getting 100% in GTA Liberty City Stories? Radio. Every station is so limited in the amount of songs they get that even the ones you like start making you feel sick 'cause you heard them for 400th time. I think I'll definitely go for 100% on Vice City Stories and I think it's exactly because of that. More songs on the radio.

2. grandman

grandman Member

Yeah, many times. I know it sounds strange but I have completed the game many times. I love the 'amazing' feeling that you get after you complete hundred percent of the mission. I would recommend everyone to complete hundred percent of the game and I bet you will feel amazing.

3. Westwood

Westwood New Member

I have to admit that I still haven't completed even the story of VC:S! And I have this game on my PS3 (the "remastered" version) as well as on PSP. I just haven't found the time to stick around to it for longer than an hour or so at a time.

I also don't know if it's just me, or are the controls quite horrible? Maybe it's because of the original PSP release, but they just don't feel to stack up even with the PS2 controls.

4. EleGiggle

EleGiggle Member

No I didn't complete the game to 100%. The most interesting part of the older GTA games have always been the story. But I also don't like most of the side missions in the older versions, because they seem repetitive and boring to me and it felt unrewarding to even do them, even though you got some nice bonus.

5. Haroon

Haroon Member

It was a very difficult for me to complete the game 100%.I was suck on 99% many times but I didn't lose heart.I tried again and again to reach 100%.After many attempts,I became able to complete this game happily.It was such a nicer experience for me to play the game till end.

6. overcast

overcast Member

I left the game halfway. I don't know the graphics and the game feel was kind of depressing. And also there does not seem to be much motivating gamplay. So I decided not to play around much with it.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Member

You should try and complete it and not be bothered by graphics.

8. walter12

walter12 Member

Sometimes people can't focus when the graphics are rather mediocre.

9. holmes22

holmes22 Member

I am not sure I have ever been that turned off by the graphics, but I guess if my eyes were really bothering me than maybe. Hopefully that does not start to happen.

10. dionnextherese

I never completed the game. I want to use the cheat but I promise to use them once I finish the game which totally never happened. I wish I can finish them in the near future though.

11. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

Luckily I managed to complete the game. I haven't had a look at the cheats yet.

12. walter12

walter12 Member

You dont always need to use cheats to complete a game

13. fishbate

fishbate New Member

Unfortunately, i didn't finished the game. I was too busy having fun and just roaming around the city. Although i tried finishing it, my sense of satisfaction usually comes first specially when the police is after me.

14. holmes22

holmes22 Member

This one took me particularly long and much so than any of the others but I did make it. I do remember thinking about giving in though as it was pretty frustrating, but give it some time and I could not resist.

15. jakub1

jakub1 Member

It's definitely long but worth the effort

16. Slashman8

Slashman8 Member

Nope, I pretty much gave up on it a long time ago.

17. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I would assume because it was a bit long, no?

18. Slashman8

Slashman8 Member

Not really, it was just at the time I had other games that caught my interest and this one didn't stick to me for to long.

19. killamch89

killamch89 Member

I didn't really finish the game at all. I got a bit bored of the story and just stuck to free-roaming and kill everything that moves. Most of the time, I was on the run from the police and military for wreaking so much havoc.

20. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

If we're talking about Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, It's sad to say that I haven't completed the main story of the game. It's because I feel I am already at the 3/4 parts of the game and my little cousin accidentally overwrote my save file. I find it tiring to start the game from scratch to finish it.